The Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) is inviting applications for their regional office from eligible candidates for their vacant posts. Required qualification from recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirement are in above advertisement. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribe manner. Incomplete, late, applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. See the notification above to see vacancies/positions available, eligible criteria and other requirements.
|Last Date to Apply
|Allama Iqbal Open University
Vacant Situations for Balochistan:
- Upper Division Clerk
How to Apply:
- Applicants required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on aiou.edu.pk.
- For details about required qualification and experience for the above posts, visit AIOU Job Portal on aiou.edu.pk
- The eligibility of the candidates and subsequent shortlisting shall strictly be determined/carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended from time to time and AIOU Recruitment policy.
- Applicants already employed must apply through proper channel and submit NOC service certificate issued by the respective controlling authority by due date.
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final.
- The schedule of processing fee is BS-17 & Above Rs1000 for each post and BPS-11 & BPS-16 Rs 500/- for each post
- For more updates about Balochistan Jobs visit our site BlnJobs.com.