Chief Minister Merit Scholarship to study in Top 50 Subject-wise Universities in the World , CMMS) by PEEF (The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) for 2022-2023 Intake for All Pakistanis with any city/province domicile
For those who have secured admission or will secure admission in Top 50 Subject wise ranked universities in the world by 31 March, 2022
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject Wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking) in preferred subject areas (www.peef.org.pk/CMMS.html)
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past .
- Must take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year.
- All Pakistani nationals, both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Deadline to apply : 31 March, 2022